Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. They may not be experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use that complies with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.